Orange Grove is now accepting applications for its next 6-month Incubation Round. APPLY TODAY!
APPLICATIONS DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 30th of SEPTEMBER (23:59 GMT+3)
Do you have an idea that you want to turn into a successful business? Do you have a startup that you want to develop even further? Then apply for a spot in Orange Grove, the international incubator of Athens!
Apply now via this Google Forms link: https://goo.gl/forms/IvRaaTXoPe3xFHQT2
The sooner we receive your application, the better!
What does Orange Grove’s Incubation Program offer?
You will get the chance to receive:
- Tailor-made mentoring and coaching,
- One-on-one consultation,
- Soft-skills training,
- Specialized advice on important business skills, such as accounting and legal advice.
And, you will be offered access to:
- A flexible co-working space, in the heart of the city centre, with wi-fi, free coffee and Heineken beer, and all office amenities,
- Seminars, bootcamps and workshops by acclaimed local and visiting entrepreneurs from all over the world representing some of the most successful corporations, startups, investors and organizations!
- The extended contacts network of Orange Grove, its partners around the world, the Netherlands Embassy and many more.
Last but not least, you’ll be joining Orange Grove’s vibrant community with like-minded and passionate people.
What happens after I apply?
Once the application process ends, a selection committee will review all applications. If the committee believes your application meets the criteria, you will be invited for an interview in order to present your idea or newly set up business to its members. The working language of Orange Grove is English. Both your application and interview need to be in English, as the selection committee consists of international members, as well.
If your application is accepted, then prepare for an amazing 6 months enjoying the support of OG and its extended network! Once selected a Meet & Greet event will be organized for you to meet with your fellow OG startups, along with our mentors and coaches in order to allocate you the most suitable mentor/coach, depending on your sector and needs, who will support you during your time at OG. A fascinating bootcamp, powered by international startup experts, will be scheduled shortly thereafter. The next incubation round will begin Autumn 2018, so don’t delay submitting your application!
Please note that submission of your application does not create any legal obligation for you to join us, should you be selected. But, the members of our selection committee are offering us their very valuable time voluntarily and we wish to bring them applications by committed applicants!
What is the participation cost?
Startups pay a monthly participation fee. The amount changes depending on the number of the team members joining Orange Grove with maximum number of team members 5:
- Team of 1 person: 100/month
- Team of 2 persons: 80 per person/month
- Team of 3 persons: 65 per person/month
- Team of 4 persons: 50 per person/month
- Team 5 persons: 45 per person/month
Should the startup remain at Orange Grove for longer than a year, the monthly participation fee is reduced to half of the amount paid in the first year.
NOTE: If you are located in Western Greece or the Peloponnese, you can also consider applying at our second premises in Patras, the Orange Grove Patras. For information and to submit an application to join Orange Grove Patras, visit www.orangegrovepatras.biz
Do you have questions about Orange Grove’s incubation round? Do you need help with your application? Do you have any other questions? Contact us by phone (+30 211 4082552/8) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and our staff will be happy to assist you!