Welcome to Orange Grove
Our new website is under construction. Find all the information you need below for the time being.
Orange Grove is a flexible workspace for young entrepreneurs started by the Netherlands Embassy in Athens, together with a number of Greek and Dutch corporate sponsors, charity foundations and universities.
What Orange Grove offers
- Seminars and workshops with speakers from all over the world;
- Tailor-made mentoring and coaching programs;
- Unique boot-camps in cooperation with Greek and Dutch universities;
- Entrepreneurs in Residence, who share experience and expertise;
- A flexible working space with free WiFi, coffee, office amenities and Heineken beer;
- Legal and accounting services;
- Networking events;
- A quarterly pitching competition called “The Squeeze”. It offers prizes of €15.000 and €10.000. It is made possible by the generous support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
Applying to Orange Grove
- You can apply if you have an innovative, exciting, feasible and ethical business plan or idea, with a maximum of 5 persons for each business plan;
- You are a legal resident of the European Union;
- You have an idea for a business that you can turn into a company in a short time, or you have recently started a business.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have close ties to the Netherlands and / or are interested in the synergies between the Greek and Dutch business environments.
- All applications will be handled with care and will only be shared with the selection board.
Applications are currently closed. We will notify you through our website and social media when a new application round opens.
Frequently asked questions
What is Orange Grove?
Orange Grove is a flexible co-working space and network community for young entrepreneurs in Greece. It is located in the center of Athens, just opposite of the Kallimármaro Stadium.
Who started Orange Grove?
Orange Grove is an initiative of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Athens. It is financially supported by Greek and Dutch companies in Greece and local charity foundations. The project is a result of broad community support, university affiliations, highly committed mentors networks and supportive sponsors and partners. Its aim is to address ‘brain drain’ and youth unemployment in Greece.
What are my obligations once I have been selected?
You will be a member of Orange Grove for a minimum period of six months and enter into and agreement which will list the benchmarks you will have to work with during your membership period.